Helensburgh Heritage Trust Photo Gallery

Your online photo album


Home :: Login
Helensburgh Heritage Trust :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search
Choose your language:

Home > Heritage > Welcome to the Helensburgh Heritage Trust Gallery > Business

queenshotel.jpg
The Queen's Hotel1525 viewsThe Queen's Hotel was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812. The building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats. Image date unknown.
Queens_Hotel0184.jpg
The Queen's Hotel2253 viewsOriginally the Baths Hotel and home of Helensburgh's first Provost, steamship pioneer Henry Bell, the Queen's Hotel was built by Bell in 1806. It was converted into flats in the mid-1980s. In front of the front door is the Volvo estate car used for many years by the last manager, Norman Drummond. Image date unknown.
Queen_s-Hotel-w.jpg
Queen's Hotel594 viewsThe Queen's Hotel on Helensburgh eastern seafront was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812. The building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats. Image date unknown.
Queen_s-Hotel-w~0.jpg
Queen's Hotel75 viewsThe Queen's Hotel was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812. The building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats. Image date unknown.
Queen_s-Hotel.jpg
Queen's Hotel950 viewsThe Queen's Hotel was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812 and was the first Provost of Helensburgh. The building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats. Image date unknown.
Queen_s-Hotel019-w.jpg
Queen's Hotel803 viewsThe Queen's Hotel was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812 and was the first Provost of Helensburgh. The building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats. Image date unknown.
Queen_s_Hotel.jpg
The Queen's Hotel997 viewsOriginally the Baths Hotel and home of Helensburgh's first Provost, steamship pioneer Henry Bell, the Queen's Hotel — seen from the east — was built by Bell in 1806. It was converted into flats in the mid-1980s. Image circa 1936.
Queen_s_Hotel063.jpg
Queen's Hotel926 viewsThe Queen's Hotel was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812. The building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats. Image circa 1945, published by M.C.Robertson, West End Library, Helensburgh.
Queen_s_Hotel1526.jpg
The Queen's Hotel1163 viewsA 1907 photo of the Queen's Hotel, former home of Helensburgh's first Provost, steamship pioneer Henry Bell. The sign states: Breakfasts Lunches Dinners, Wines Spirits Ales Cigars, Stabling and Storage for Motors and Cycles.
Queen_s_Hotel2415.jpg
The Queen's Hotel1024 viewsOriginally the Baths Hotel and home of Helensburgh's first Provost, steamship pioneer Henry Bell, the Queen's Hotel was built by Bell in 1806. It was converted into flats in the mid-1980s. Image date unknown.
Queen_s_Hotel_ballroom.jpg
Queen's Hotel Ballroom930 viewsA 1934 image of the Ballroom at the Queen's Hotel, where countless local dances, wedding celebrations and other events were held. The hotel was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812. The building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats.
Queen_s_Hotel_dining_room.jpg
Queen's Hotel dining room924 viewsThe Queen's Hotel was originally Baths House, built by Henry Bell, who built Europe's first commercial steamship the Comet in 1812. It was always a very popular hotel, and the building has had many alterations but still stands on East Clyde Street, having been converted into flats. This image is of the dining room, date unknown.
133 files on 12 page(s) 8