Helensburgh Heritage Trust Photo Gallery

Your online photo album


Home :: Login
Helensburgh Heritage Trust :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search
Choose your language:

Home > Heritage > Welcome to the Helensburgh Heritage Trust Gallery > Places Burgh

West-Princes-Street-with-carriage-w.jpg
West Princes Street252 viewsAn image c.1920 of of a traffic-free West Princes Street, looking east from Colquhoun Square. Image supplied by Jeff Castel de Oro.
West_Clyde_St,_bandstand.jpg
West Clyde Street and bandstand944 viewsA 1902 view of West Clyde Street, looking east from Colquhoun Street, with the bandstand on the right and the Granary beyond.
West_Clyde_Street1605.jpg
Helensburgh Seafront1184 viewsFrom the pier. Date circa 1960.
West_Esplanade.jpg
West Esplanade990 viewsThe West Esplanade is seen looking east from just beyond the foot of John Street. Image circa 1895.
West_Esplanade078.jpg
West Esplanade944 viewsA pre-World War Two view of Helensburgh's West Esplanade looking towards the east from near the foot of James Street.
West_Esplanade_1909.jpg
West Esplanade922 viewsThe boats for hire are waiting in this 1909 view of the West Esplanade from the pier head.
West_Helensburgh1.jpg
West Helensburgh1187 viewsThe west side of Sinclair Street from just below West Argyle Street, taken from the St Columba Church tower. Circa 1912.
west_parade.jpg
West Esplanade1166 viewsLooking east along Helensburgh's West Esplanade, circa 1947. Image supplied by Jim Chestnut.
west_princes_st.jpg
West Princes Street1005 viewsThis postcard is titled East Princess (two obvious mistakes!) Street looking east. The building on the right is now the Royal Bank of Scotland, and the nearest shop on the left is now Anne Of Loudounville. The fences either side form part of Colquhoun Square. Image supplied by Jim Chestnut, date unknown.
West_Princes_Street3104.jpg
West Princes Street1085 viewsA sunny day in West Princes Street, looking west from Sinclair Street, after the burgh centenary monument was moved from the centre of Colquhoun Square to the north west quadrant. Image circa 1923.
West_seafront21614.jpg
West seafront1578 viewsLooking west from the pier, with some youngsters paddling. Date unknown.
William-St-shelter044.jpg
The William Street shelter1812 viewsLooking east along West Clyde Street, with the now demolished William Street shelter on the right and two horse-drawn carriages on the road. Image circa 1915.
325 files on 28 page(s) 27